Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'd love to share some photos...but I don't know how?

So recently I was told I don't blog enough.

"The only way you'll get better at writing, is to write. It's just like speaking, the only way your kids learned to speak, is by speaking. Practice Hope, practice alot!"

With that being said, I'm just not sure if you want to read my rambles everyday? I've got quite a few thoughts rattling around in my brain. It's just getting them to you that worries me. I'm usually not at my computer when the best epiphanies happen; it's why it's called life. I'm out experiencing it, that's when the magic happens.

Let's start with shorter blogs and more frequently, then maybe you'll read me more often and just MAYBE, you'll subscribe to my words of insanity (gosh that would be so cool!) To my one follower, I love you dearly! To my future followers, you'll be my next favorites.
Now, how to get photos loaded to this blog? They keep breaking (whatever that means). I'll keep at it and maybe someday soon, you'll get to see inside my world. They tend to be humorous pictures of friends, family and then there's that one really terrible photo of stranger at the store; and it wasn't even Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment