Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Crumb Gnome Attacks My Kitchen Nightly!

It's gotta be a mysterious force or little gnome, that each night runs through my recently cleaned kitchen counter tops and hardwood floors and scatters crumbs and other interesting food products.

I've just about given up wiping everything down each evening after dinner. I meticulously clean the surfaces of each counter so they shine brightly as I turn of the lights for the evening. But somehow, in the morning, CRUMBS!

I've also recently acquired a Peanut Butter Bandit, he strikes in the middle of the night and helps himself to a spoonful (or two, I'm not sure) of Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut Butter. I'm not so concerned about him, at least he puts the spoon in the sink, most of the time anyway.

And finally, there seems to be an outbreak of PopTart Thievery. This one strikes in the middle of the night as well, accompanied by an insatiable desire for milk. The thief, unfortunately, leaves his crumbs in our bed...hmmmmm?

Well, it seems that I have many odd things happening during the night, maybe it's time to set up a video camera; or just giggle each morning at the crumbs, peanut butter and silver PopTart wrappers that are left for me that NOBODY did during the night! Yea, that sounds better.

No comments:

Post a Comment