Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm Afraid Noah's Ark is Down the Street

I'm thinking we all may need to start working diligently on our relationship with God. Not only has it rained for what seems like FOREVER, but my neighbors have recently purchased two camels! As if two camels weren't enough to pique my curiosity, they also have a zebra, a miniature buffalo, two funky looking deer, a slew of horses and a bunch of cows.

They live on about twenty or so acres and their house sits far from the road. I'm wondering what's going on behind their house. Maybe there's an Ark back there; it would explain the pairs of animals, it might also explain the rain?

If I see elephants or wildebeests' I'm getting my rain boots and life jacket out! Yea, I'll be the "eccentric lady" in the neighborhood; so if you see me now you know why. Just wave and send up a prayer for me, I need all I can get!

Until I think of something more interesting,
HAM

No comments:

Post a Comment